Hi Serena,

As Drew already wrote in his earlier reply: at ICFJ (International Center for
Journalists) here in Washington DC, we have developed such a tool, the
"SecureReporter" platform. We are only just beginning to use it. Feel free to get
in touch if you want to know more.

Hans

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:01:51 +0200, Drew Sullivan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>You might talk to the folks at ICFJ in Washington.  We have just developed such
a tool with them called Secure Reporter but it's still in beta.