Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - GLOBAL-L Archives

Margo -- The London-based Media Legal Defence
Initiative<http://mediadefence.org/>has a pro bono network of lawyers
around the world and provides support to
many cases.

Also, in Latin America, the OAS
<http://www.oas.org/en/iachr/expression/index.asp>Special
Rapporteur for Freedom of
Expression<http://www.oas.org/en/iachr/expression/index.asp>will take
cases against the media to the
InterAmerican court system. (The rapporteur, Catalina Botero, will be
speaking at the Global Investigative Journalism Conference in Rio.)

Let us know what other resources you find. We'd like to start a legal
resources page on GIJN.org. Best,

Dave
---

David E. Kaplan, Director