The Thursday group was at Shaw eating our lunches under the pines when
the winds and scattered rain began.  We scrapped a trip to Robertsville
SP but we outdistanced the rain/windstorm before we made it to our
homes.  However, I brought my birdfeeders inside that evening when they
started banging against the glass.  Hope the winds etc skip the STFC's
rebuilding together efforts and in future till any babes are fledged.

Jackie Chain