I located an Acadian flycatcher nest along a small ravine near my house. It was so well disguised, I would never have seen it unless the bird had not flown about a foot from it. She had used the long strands of oak blooms to decorate and hang down.  Truly a work of art.
Also had a willow flycatcher singing at the end of my yard.

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County