This is the area of Grindstone NA Paul introduced us to several years ago on a Connecticut hunt, and  we have had successt in the past.

I spent much time in this area between 11 and 12:30.  Foliage was very wet from morning rain (I became so in very short order).  Birds could have been there, but I did not see nor hear likely candidates.

The critical thing may be early arrival.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/