On 5/27/2013 12:27 AM, Charlene Malone wrote:

> MO birds:
> At Columbia Bottom CA, St. L co, on the blackboard of sightings at the
> hdqtrs a male and female S-T FLYC was reported 5/26/13 between parking
> lots E & F. We failed to reproduce them
> (our visit was mid afternoon though)
For the record........not saying we did not believe this sighting.
Just passing it on and telling others of our results..nothing more.
Maybe others can be luckier and re-find them. :-)
Thanks.

> - AM. WOODCOCK - penting in field across from Pintail Marsh.
First time we have had Woodcocks within RMBS proper.
Have heard them at the Alton Lake Access boat ramp (West Alton boat ramp
area)

Outta' here.

Good birding,
Charlene Malone