Hello all--

I got a few questions about the "Foley River Access" off Highway 79 in Lincoln Co. Here are the best directions I can muster off of memory while at work:

I think this is East Burr Oak Rd. As you go through Foley along 79, you will see a brown sign that says Foley River Access with an arrow pointing towards the river. 99% sure that's the same road I took.
My advice for anyone looking for the location would be to watch for the sign as they go north of Winfield along 79. I had never stopped here before and just did it on a whim because of the sign.

Good birding!
Phil Wire
Troy, MO (Lincoln Co.)