On Wednesday, May 15, Mark Robbins led the Burroughs Audubon birding by ear
field trip at Weston Bend State Park. Twenty-two of 25 birders completed the
almost 4-mile trail. Although migrants were not as abundant as the previous
weekend, 14 warbler species were heard/seen, including a well-viewed male
Blackburnian, and later 2 more were found. A total of 61 species including a
willow/alder flycatcher species were counted. The complete list as tallied
by me to the best of my ability can be viewed on the ASM website under
Sparks, Weston Bend State Park. It was a great morning of learning and
fellowship. Thanks again, Mark.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/