A Black-billed Cuckoo was seen by many this morning on the trail formerly known as Valley Drive. This bird was first heard by one of the SW MO "super-birders", but I will boldly claim to be the first to see it. Other birds seen by the SW MO team were golden-winged warbler and veery. There were still many yellow-rumps, palms, tennessees, and other common migrants around, but it seemed a little less birdy than the day before. Still, every day I've gone there this spring I've added something new to my year list.

Hopefully the SW MO team or others will post a more complete list.

Rad Widmer
Saint Louis