So when I got home Sunday from the ASM meeting I was telling my husband, Frank, all the new birds I saw.  I got to the Cinnamon teal and told him how that may have been the highlight of most people at the meeting.  He then proceeded to make up new lyrics to the Neil Young song, Cinnamon Girl.  Here are just a few of the new lyrics-

I wanna look
at a Cinnamon teal
I could be happy
with just a peak
at the Cinnamon teal

Do you think I could pitch this idea to Weird Al?

Lori Turner

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO