Hi Jack and all,
I was in TGP about 1030 or 11 for a short time.  Saw the Gray-cheeked Thrush and a couple from near Shaw Nature Reserve saw the Ovenbird and N Waterthrush.  We three enjoyed an Olive-sided Flycatcher (silent while we watched it as it hunted from its usual perch west of the "Magnolia" house).  At the "Ruins" I had seen two pair of Wood Ducks with a few ducklings in the main pond.

Yesterday afternoon I had driven out to Columbia Bottom about 530pm after David Becher's posting of Loy's sighting of a Black-necked Stilt there.  Saw 5 or 6 Snowy Egrets, scattered Great Egrets, Solitary Sandpipers, some Red-tailed Hawks and Blue-winged Teal in all the ponds including a few Teal ducklings, but no Stilt.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County