I am planning a day trip to Ha Ha Tonka May 14th.  I can fit 4 extra people comfortably if anyone would like to join in on the excursion.  I will leave Columbia at 7:00 a.m. from the commuter parking lot on S. Lenoir St. off New Haven Rd.  I plan on leaving the park at 2:30.  I am bringing a lunch so we don't have to waste time leaving the park.
If anyone wants to go send me an e-mail.

Lori Turner

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO