I had 33 species by 9:15 this morning. New FOY were Chestnut-sided W., YB Cuckoo, and Ovenbird. Notable migrants included:

Tennessee W.
Nashville W.
Am Redstart
Blackburnian W.
N. Parula
N. Waterthrush
Swainson's Thrush
Wood Thrush
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Yellow-rumped W.
Gray Catbird

Eurasian Tree Sparrows have 2 fledglings. Other nesters seemed pretty busy. Witnessed a male hummingbird displaying twice for the female
yesterday. The Ovenbird made for #85 for the year here.

The morning was most enjoyable until the Turf Wars began. The decibel levels for these mowers and blowers any more seem to be off the charts.
How these poor birds hear each other with this malicious auditory assault is mind-boggling. I had come inside to escape for a few minutes which
turned out to be 45, and on going back out could hear the Wood Thrush and Ovenbird over the angry machines. I was grateful when the trucks
finally left us. Several birds came to the bubbler once I packed it in, of course.

I posted a few new photos here:

http://margy.smugmug.com/Wildlife/2012-Wildlife-at-Shady-Oaks/24392933_zkC6jt#!i=2494952814

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO