Brian Davis and I had excellent looks at a foraging Blackburnian Warbler early this
morning along Turkey Creek behind the campus of MSSU.

Later in the morning before a steady rainfall began, I enjoyed two singing Golden-
winged Warblers at Walter Woods Conservation Area.  They were actively
gleaning the foliage at eye level and provided excellent views.

Other notable species this morning included a Blackpoll Warbler also along Turkey
Creek and an Ovenbird at Walter Woods.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO