Hi Jack and all,
I was in TGP about 1030 or 11 for a short time.  Saw the Gray-cheeked
Thrush and a couple from near Shaw Nature Reserve saw the Ovenbird and N
Waterthrush.  We three enjoyed an Olive-sided Flycatcher (silent while
we watched it as it hunted from its usual perch west of the "Magnolia"
house).  At the "Ruins" I had seen two pair of Wood Ducks with a few
ducklings in the main pond.

Yesterday afternoon I had driven out to Columbia Bottom about 530pm
after David Becher's posting of Loy's sighting of a Black-necked Stilt
there.  Saw 5 or 6 Snowy Egrets, scattered Great Egrets, Solitary
Sandpipers, some Red-tailed Hawks and Blue-winged Teal in all the ponds
including a few Teal ducklings, but no Stilt.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County