I didn't find the Avocets or BN Stilt at Eagle Bluffs this AM either.

I did find 1 Willet, viewed from the parking lot by the pumphouse.

Also a large flock of American Golden Plovers circled and then eventually dropped in.  I counted 64 and there were already 12 on the ground.  Very neat to watch them pass back and forth and then decide to land.  Most were in breeding plumage.

A total of 58 species for the morning.  List on Cache.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO