Our family has been watching for the Western Kingbird to be near the MFA building in North Jefferson City.  While we were putting in our garden we finally saw one today.  It was west of MFA... but before the turn to river access... on a power line near a ball field.  Happy Me!  Haven't been out bird near like I would like.  Oh well... will just enjoy what I can see when I can.

Liza Loughridge
Jefferson City, MO  Cole County.