A Black-billed Cuckoo was seen by many this morning on the trail formerly
known as Valley Drive. This bird was first heard by one of the SW MO
"super-birders", but I will boldly claim to be the first to see it. Other
birds seen by the SW MO team were golden-winged warbler and veery. There
were still many yellow-rumps, palms, tennessees, and other common migrants
around, but it seemed a little less birdy than the day before. Still, every
day I've gone there this spring I've added something new to my year list.

Hopefully the SW MO team or others will post a more complete list.

Rad Widmer
Saint Louis

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO