I totaled nineteen species of yard birds this morning.

No new yard birds for the year, but ... I had four Swainson's thrushes in the yard at the same time this morning and five species of wood warblers: Nashville (2), Yellow (several), Tennessee (several), Orange-crowned (several) and one Yellow-rumped.

Also had Brown Thrasher and Gray Catbird plus the other "regulars".

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO