Although reduced visibility made most of the birds appear as silhouettes, I was able to add three species at Bluff Woods Conservation Area for my 2013 Missouri List. Louisiana Waterthrush, Yellow-billed Cuckoo and Great Crested Flycatcher. Two Barred Owls were calling back and forth in the Interpretive Area and later two Barred Owls were calling at the Lone Pine area of Bluff Woods. I don't know if they were different than the first duo or if they were just following me around!

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO