I took time from home health care to bird Twin Lakes in south Columbia yesterday and today.

Warblers today included Northern Parula, Nashville, Yellow, Prothonotary, Blackpoll, American Redstart, Chestnut-sided and Yellow-rumped.  Most of these went undetected by me yesterday if they were present then.

These were mostly along the stretch of path that parallels the MKT trail.

Also seen today, 1 Swainson's Thrush and 3 Warbling Vireos.

Full lists on CACHE later.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO