Barry county has plenty of water and a few more migrants this week.  Today Margie & I were joined by her nephew Adam High.  Adam collected several life birds.  Our list today included eleven warbler species

1.  Blue-winged
2.  Prairie (first of year)
3.  Yellow-throated
4.  Ovenbird
5.  Louisiana Waterthrush
6.  Worm-eating
7.  Orange-crowned  (first of year)
8.  Yellow-rumped
9.  Black & White
10.Northern Parula
11.Pine

Still no Ceruleans or Swainson's Warblers yet.

Some other first of year birds today:
Dickcissel - 3
Blue Grosbeak - 3
Orchard Oriole -1
Swainson's Hawk - 2 (maybe two more in a plowed field south of Monett)

Also saw a Broad-tailed Hawk, about 20 Eastern Kingbirds, seven Scissor-tailed Flycatchers, and more water in Roaring River than I've seen in a loooooong time.  The foot bridge between campground 1 and the park store, washed out again!

Jerry Williams
Republic, Greene County, Missouri