Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:39:40 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pine siskin.
To: [log in to unmask]

Here it is April 11 and I have 11 Pine Siskin at my feeder here in Rolla as well as one beatiful Purple Finch in full breeding plumage. The Pine Siskin are also calling. I have been birding the Ozarks for over twenty years and I have never seen this before, in fact I have never seen a Pine Siskin after early March and never calling, very intersting to say the least.

Mike Doyen
Pablo Neruda.