Spring Greetings!

While working in the yard this morning, I heard a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher's buzzy call notes as it flew on past our place and northward.

It's hard to believe it's already that time! Before we'll know it we'll have Indigo Buntings and Dickcissels coming out our ears!

Great Spring Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in."   JOHN MUIR