Somewhere around 3/1, this was reported on the MLFNS Facebook page. My wife
and I were able to run down on 3/3 and sit in the parking lot for a while
and watch it, along with a Yellow AND Orange (hybrid). We could only tell
the orange because it was going back and forth between the feeders and
trees. Definitely a beautiful sight. I'm glad to know it's still there! I'll
have to let some folks up here know so they've got a shot at it as well!

Jake Phillips
St. Joseph