I was doing yard work this evening when I heard a CHSW overhead, then looked up and saw it. Surprised, but glad to have visual and make sure it wasn't a Starling doing imitation, as some were making various noises including a Common Nighthawk like beenting. Later I rode my bike uptown and observed couple more Swifts. This is a week or more earlier than usual for up here. Last year even when many things were early, it was the 15th before I had CHSW here. Sounds like the South wind is bringing lots of migrants to MO.Fun time!

Later,
Steve Kinder