To register for an event please click on the following link:

https://etapps.missouri.edu/cwp/event

CWP Seminar:  Faculty Innovations in Teaching WI
April 10th, 2013
12:00 - 1:30pm (lunch is provided)
Conley House Parlor

Please Register by April 7th, 2013 (Space is limited)

Have a good idea for a Writing Intensive Course or Project? The Campus Writing Program is offering funds to support faculty development for Writing Intensive projects! Funding amounts range from $500 to $10,000.

In this seminar, we will hear from faculty members who were successful in receiving funds for their projects, ranging from course redesigns to course research. Learning about their ideas will help you consider projects that may work well with your WI course and teaching.  We will also share information about applying for these awards.

Jackie Thomas
Campus Writing Program
University of Missouri
602 Sanford Street, Conley House