A visit to 1000 Hills proved to be very birdy.  There were 6 COMMON
LOON's in breeding plumage and were very vocal.  It reminded me the
time I was in Canada.  The PINE WARBLER's are back in pine grove, also
singing.  PINE SISKIN's were there also.
Not in the park, I came across two flocks of BREWER's BLACKBIRDS,
totaling about 30 birds.  Seams in the past two or three years they have
been becoming more common here in Adair Co.
Down the road from my home, 6 VESPER SPARROW's FOY.
I've been having a FOX SPARROW at the feeders for a few days.
If we can miss the snow today spring is finnily here.

Go birding.
Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co.