Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I believe I saw a Philadelphia Viero outside Gaddy at TGP.  Didn't get a great look but buffy yellow throat and an eyebrow were noted.  Perhaps another suspect?  I'm not too familiar with the spring schedule in the area yet but was wondering if anyone else in the STL area has seen one this year.
Otherwise, several sapsuckers, and golden crowned kinglets added some much needed variety to the usual residents.

Steve