I just had a coworker (semi reliable) tell me that he saw a Tananger in the Armory Parking lot, downtown Columbia.
He said it was on a wire near the Armory bldg singing in the sunshine.
I am in meetings the rest of the day and won't be able to check it out.

Also, I forgot to post this weekend - but, we had 4 Tree Swallows on Saturday at Binder Lake, Jefferson City, Cole County.

Julie Lundsted
Jefferson City