This morning about 11:00 I had a Common Redpoll on my upper deck.  It was in
with a bunch of perhaps 30 A. Goldfinches, along with7 or 8 Purple Finches.  I
was just very surprised because before this year, I have never had a C. Redpoll
at my feeders.  On Feb. 16 and 18 I had one visit several times, and I believe
it was the same individual both those days.  This one seemed to be a different
individual, more black on face.

Yesterday I had about 10 Rusty Blackbirds eating sunflower and mixed seed in my
front yard along with 40 or 50 Red-winged Blackbirds, 20 or so C. Grackles, 1
female Cowbird.

Last week a Pine Warbler passed through.  I got good looks at it.

Judy Bergmann
Rural Bonne Terre
St. Francois Co.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/