It started to snow about 7:00pm up in Daviess county.  I was watching my feeders when I noticed the cardinals starting to come in, this is when I normally get my high counts.

I had a total of 45 Northern Cardinals and 27 Harris's Sparrows along with 3 White-crowned Sparrows.

This is my personal best count of Harris's Sparrows.

Can't wait to see what the morning  brings with new snow, as I had 21 species at my feeders today.

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County