Had a real treat on the way home from work today.  Driving the back
roads I came across a flock of about 30 SMITH'S LONGSPURS.  I ran
home and got my camera and they were still there.  I shot acouple of
frams, and though I would try to get alittle closer.  But these birds
would have none of that.  As they took off there weren't 30 there was
close to 200.  I was in shock.  I could see the shoulder patch and the
white on the tail.  I ran out of time to try and get more photos.  I will
Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo
Adair Co