sorry I meant "Tick" ans in crawlings.

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mariel Stephenson
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: spring-no sightings but tics

I haven't decided whether the appearance of my first tic or my first Hummingbird is my sign that spring is here.  Now that we have TVs and Robins all year long I can no longer use those as I did 20 years ago.  Anyway my first tic appeared on Thursday so my spring is here I think.

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO