About a dozen River Bluffs Auduboners and Kevin and Susan from Columbia trekked out on Tom and Susie Shultz's farm in Brazito last night for woodcocks. We were not disappointed. Everyone heard woodcocks and most people saw them. We are sure there were at least two out there.
Another nice treat before getting too dark was a pond with several green wnged teal, a lone lesser scaup, and a wood duck. A great horned owl hooted. Thanks to the Shultzes for hosting us.

Jane Frazier
River Bluffs Audubon
Jefferson City