About a week and a half ago I saw 1 pair at my feeders and figured that would be it for the season.  But late this afternoon I saw one female at a bird bath.  She wasn’t there long enough for me to get a camera, but I got good looks at the bill and back.  Guess I will have to keep watching for them.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO