Columbia Area Birders-
Sorry I haven't posted this to all sooner....South Farm has had the gate at Sugar Grove/Roosevelt Rd. since at least January. It is often open during the week during normal work hours. This gate will likely be locked on weekends, early mornings, and evenings. Visitors to the farm are strongly discouraged from traveling north through the farm from Roosevelt Rd. north to New Haven when the gate is open. I was scolded for making that drive back in January, and my argument that I actually work at South Farm from May-October each year fell on deaf ears; my vehicle is not considered "authorized." I'm not positive, but visitors may be asked to check-in by entering from New Haven, and drive-throughs look like they'll be discouraged.
Cheers,
Ryan Douglas
Boone Co.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/