I have been hoping  for a Common Redpoll to show up at my feeders with the
gazillions of Pine Siskins, all winter, and finally on Sunday 17th one showed up!
The 17th was a day with probably close to 100 American Goldfinch in my yard, in
the trees, everywhere!  Pine Siskin were far fewer in number than they have been
since November but still present, all total in about a 30 minute count, I had 21
species and one of those was a COMMON REDPOLL that flew in with some Pine
Siskin and was nice enough to land on my back deck, to eat,  for several minutes,
which afforded me ample opportunity for photo ops!
It was a LIFE bird for me also.
 I also had 2 Yellow Rumped Warblers eating the homemade suet yesterday, 3
species of Woodpeckers on it and a Robin trying to figure out how to get to it.
All in all, a great day to stay inside and observe the birds in my yard and take
some photos of them!

Carol Weston
Columbia, MO