sorry I meant "Tick" ans in crawlings.

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Mariel Stephenson
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: spring-no sightings but tics

I haven't decided whether the appearance of my first tic or my first
Hummingbird is my sign that spring is here.  Now that we have TVs and Robins
all year long I can no longer use those as I did 20 years ago.  Anyway my
first tic appeared on Thursday so my spring is here I think.

Mariel Stephenson

Columbia MO

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription
options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5, 2013 in St. Joseph, MO. Details and Online
Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>