Drats! I missed the Golden Eagle again!  But I saw 2 Sandhill Cranes, 2 Trumpeter swans, 6 Greater Yellowlegs, maybe 20 tree Swallows, 1 Snipe, 1 Pied-billed Grebe and 9 species of ducks.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting "Andrew M. Scaboo" <[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>:

at 10:30 am. Bald Eagle in pursuit.  Seen near distribution channel.

Andrew
Columbia MO

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile