   Drats! I missed the Golden Eagle again!  But I saw 2 Sandhill
Cranes, 2 Trumpeter swans, 6 Greater Yellowlegs, maybe 20 tree
Swallows, 1 Snipe, 1 Pied-billed Grebe and 9 species of ducks.

   Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting "Andrew M. Scaboo" :
at 10:30 am. Bald Eagle in pursuit.  Seen near distribution channel.
AndrewColumbia MO

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile