Greetings Mobirders,
GOAS youth birder Klee Bruce discovered a White-winged Crossbillat the Bruce feeder this morning. Although I was not able to see it after spending a few hours at their home today, I have posted Klee's photo on the GOAS Facebook pageat http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151439320014931&set=a.501136594930.274174.350562234930&type=1&theater
.
Good Birding,
Greg Swick, Ozark, MO
p.s. While Klee, her younger brother Kade, and I were watching for the crossbill, two Rusty Blackbirds landed in their horse lot behind us. A lifer for both of the Bruce kids!

--
Greg Swick, Co-Director
Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)