Greetings Mobirders,

GOAS youth birder Klee Bruce discovered a White-winged Crossbill at the
Bruce feeder this morning. Although I was not able to see it after spending
a few hours at their home today, I have posted Klee's photo on the GOAS
Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151439320014931&set=a.501136594930.274174.350562234930&type=1&theater
.

Good Birding,
Greg Swick, Ozark, MO
p.s. While Klee, her younger brother Kade, and I were watching for the
crossbill, two Rusty Blackbirds landed in their horse lot behind us.  A
lifer for both of the Bruce kids!

--
*Greg Swick, Co-Director*
*Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)*

*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright*. ~Henry David Thoreau