From: Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, March 1, 2013 10:24:09 AM
Subject: Today at bird feeders, St. Joseph

We have had 18 species show up so farat our Saint Joseph, Missouri bird feeders.
Mourning Dove
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Blue Jay
Black-capped Chickadee
Red-breasted Nuthatch
White-breasted Nuthatch
Carolina Wren
American Robin
European Starling
Dark-eyed Junco
Northern Cardinal
Red-winged Blackbird
Common Grackle
House Finch
Pine Siskin
American Goldfinch
House Sparrow
* Still waiting for the Rock Pigeon, American Crow, Tufted Titmouse and
(perhaps) the Brown Creeper.