Hello! A couple of us Illinois folk are going to attend the Woodcock and Owl Prowl at Busch this Saturday. Since it's an hour drive each way, we were going to get there an hour or two early and do some birding in that area. Neither of us has ever been there before, so what spots would be good for some late afternoon birding? Anything unique being seen lately we should look for? Any suggestions at all are appreciated!

karen louis
shiloh, il