I just had a Eurasian (not an American) Tree Sparrow at my feeder in Hannibal. I was out of the house for a while, walked in and there it was! I haven't seen it again, but am watching.

I also saw a Pileated in the backyard, just 40 feet from the house! Turkey Vultures are back in Hannibal and the Cardinals are singing their "spring" song!

Debbie Nichols

Hannibal, MO
Marion County