Like Ryan and the others who have been seeing Snow Geese over Columbia, I've had the same experience: yesterday at the noon hour, flocks that totaled at least 2000 and contained at least 3-4 Ross's Geese, and today at the noon hour a few hundred more.  They are flying low under the gray sky, announcing themselves from a distance, and heading east (and eventually north, I assume).

Bill Rowe
St. Louis (but in columbia during the week)