Hey all,

Long time, no see.  I've been incredibly busy with "real" "life" (i.e. work) and
have had next to no time to go out birding since the CBC.  But isn't it nicer
when the birds come to you instead?  It's been amazing to watch the influx the
past few days.

Highlights have been:
Pine Siskins (2)
American Tree Sparrow (15-20)
Fox Sparrow (2)
Lincoln's Sparrow (1)
Song Sparrow (1)
Rusty Blackbird (1, female)
Eastern Bluebird (1)  <-- I call it a highlight

As usual, dozens of Dark-eyed Juncos (1-2 Oregon mixed in) and blackbirds of
all the usual kind (Starlings, Brown-headed Cowbirds, Red-winged BB).

Notable absence: Red-breasted Nuthatch...I used to get 1-2 at my apartment
feeders every winter, especially after a snow.  So far, I've seen none.

Here's a link to an album I'm throwing together of the birds I've captured on
camera::
https://picasaweb.google.com/101951503538560943493/022713Snowbirds?
authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPeyusSLw-qT-gE&feat=directlink

Cheers and good birding,
Chase Darr
Columbia, Boone Co., MO