My friends in birding,
I'm sorry to say that the 'powers that be' have decided to install a zip line course at a designated IBA.
Tax receipts is the sugar plum that 'dances in the city's head' with this.
Creve Coeur Park continues to be under extreme pressure from MARYLAND HEIGHTS to make way for retailers..
I have spent 5 years exploring and illuminating this area that others have as well many moons before me.
Basically, we stand to lose another diverse habitat soon and with that our birds.
I suggest saving your $55 bucks to participate...

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/creve-coeur-park-zip-line-wins-approval/article_cd8d2f8f-4143-5500-99be-9729fb3fa004.html

Bryan Prather

Sent from my iPhone

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO