This morning about 10:30 I had a female Common Redpoll on my deck under a window sunflower feeder.  Also at that same time I had 15 or so goldfinches appear plus several Purple Finches and an influx of various woodpeckers, chickadees, etc.  I took a couple of quick poor photos but then had to go to southern Missouri for the afternoon, so did not get to watch for it anymore.

Judy Bergmann
Rural Bonne Terre
St. Francois Co.